Using technology in the classroom
School Headphones have become a permanent resident on schools' shopping lists. Teachers and students are increasingly using technology in the classroom or when studying at home. Technological knowledge has become fundamental to compete in today's world.
The European Community study indicates that technology is useful for children in education, communication, creation, and leisure. The current crisis, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, has confirmed all four.
Which Headphones to Choose for School?
How can you be sure you're picking the right school headphones? There's no shortage of kid's headphones to choose from, which makes picking the right pair tricky. Don't worry; there are certain factors to use as a benchmark to separate the worthwhile headphones from the gimmicks.
We've prepared a guide for you. Before that, we'd like to remind you that at BuddyPhones, we devote our efforts to meeting kids' ever-changing listening needs. As always, we prioritize SafeAudio® by limiting volume to protect developing ears while ensuring they're comfortable to wear. In addition, we design and create kid's headphones that are fun to use, visually entertaining with exceptional sound.
School Headphones Checklist
Ask yourself these questions before you purchase any kid's headphones for the classroom.
Are the headphones safe for children and their classmates?
Volume-limiting SafeAudio™ to protect hearing
- BPA-passed, and hypoallergenic materials
- Easy to clean and disinfect
Will the headphones last the school year and hopefully longer?
- Strong cables (these are often the first part to break)
- A flexible headband that is extra tough
- Reinforced steel-tipped audio jack
What features make them fun and easy to use?
- Sharing capabilities to plug multiple headphones into 1 device
- Foldable and can be stored away in a bag
- Attractive designs and colors (and customizable stickers?)
- Do they have a boom-Microphone so your child can be heard?
Should I save money now and just buy the cheapest headphones?
- Several models at different price points depending on age or needs
- Great value for money, without being the most expensive
What extra features add value?
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity (no pesky wires!)
Are they designed to help your child focus and learn more effectively?
- Good customer service for replacements and technical difficulties
We hope this blog has helped you navigate the waters of kid's headphones. Please let us know in the comments below what you look for when shopping for new school headphones.